Saturday, December 01, 2018

December Piano Recital


Christmas Piano Recital

This year we had a Christmas piano recital in addition tot he one we have every spring. We had it at an assisted living home where we performed for the residents. 

This was an exciting recital because FIVE members of our family participated. Hannah actually performed for the first time which was just so sweet. Here's a video of Hannah. (She's on the keyboard because she needed stickers on the keys and we couldn't put those on the fancy piano): 




And Isaac did his first-ever accompaniment. They only practiced one time and I wasn't there for the rehearsal so I was soooo nervous for this part. I kept thinking: "If he messes up, everyone messes up." But he did so good. It was truly one of my proudest mom moments to-date. I am not a crier, but I found myself tearing up listening to him just play without any hesitation. He does not get nervous which is just so amazing!



Abigail sounded so much more grown-up this year. She really is taking to the piano so well:



And our Sidge. He really didn't like piano when he started, but he is totally getting the hang of it. It's hard being the "twin brother" in his big brother's shadow, but he takes it all in stride, and just keeps improving!



I also performed, but gosh darn it, I can't find the video of me, so, oh well!


No comments: