Sunday, December 09, 2018

Beeee-utiful day in the snow

"Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; was me, and I shall be whiter than snow." Psalm 51:7


We were supposed to read for the advent today at church. But a pretty bad snow/ice storm rolled in overnight. Many churches were cancelled, but being as our's is in the city, they still held services. However, all the country folk don't attempt roads out here. In Tennessee, they don't invest in a lot of road care so it will shut towns down. 

It was so great that JB was off today. We had NOTHING on the calendar. We had no one here with us. (Anni was supposed to come and had to cancel due to weather. That bummed us out.) But mannnn, what a great family day we had from the warmth of our house.

Enjoy some of these photos (and videos) of the wintry white Bauernhof. 


I just LOVE this photo with our snowman behind it. One of my new favorites.
So pretty!
The electric line caring quite a bit of snow and ice.
Our sheep hanging tough!
Our solar panel to electrify sheep fence with quite a bit of snow on it



1 comment:

Joia said...

The kids and I loved watching the beautiful snow videos!

Oh my gosh! Huge applause from all of us for the improvising duo! That was just amazing!! I predict that he'll be a famous pianist one day and we will be proud to say we knew him all his life! :)