Monday, January 29, 2018

Final Ballet Hurrah!

Well, the ballet is done.

I honestly cannot say enough good things about this experience for our family. To get to be a part of such an amazing production in a town so small and to have it be a ballet that focuses on a bigger message (every ballet has some story of forgiveness and redemption or grace factored in) was so amazing for us.

Sidge had the opportunity to work backstage, and I was so proud of him. He did so well, and they said he has a job every year. He was by far the youngest to help, but he took his job so seriously!

Here are some final going away photos to share!


Jenn the make-up genius!!

Bailee (Abigail's costume "twin"). And check out the kiss mark on Abigail's forehead. That was from the lead in the play, Hannah Johnson! She didn't want to take it off!



Little Hazel with me!

Kristin and my ballet family together: me, Eliza, Abigail, Hazel, Kristin






I love this photo of the Sylphs waking up Lori Ann!

Two of my buddies: Kristin and Jenn!


Sidge with his backstage curtain call!




With one of the leads, Hannah (who also teaches Abigail gymnastics and is in our homeschool co-op)

 With our friend Hailey and Hazel


John's makeup talents!

No comments: