Friday, January 12, 2018

Doggies (with some people too)






I am not a huge picture taker. When guests aren't here I end up with very few pictures. I try to take a snap here and there.

I haven't taken very many pictures of our pups. Life is so crazy. But last night they were sitting with Grampa and I managed a few quick ones.

Ritter remains our "big lug". He is the white fluff ball. He loves all people and if you say his nape he flops over for belly rubs. We don't trust him with the animals at all and are doubtful he will get the run of the farm. But man is he fun to have in the house.

Arabelle is our farm dog. All she wants is to go with ME on the farm. And truly I am her person. She comes and does all animal chores with me. She's amazing and so loyal. She's very protective and barks at all new people until she smells them. 

They are great dogs. They are learning to fetch a frisbee and make us all feel safe. Well, Arabelle does. Ritter would leave with any stranger who offered to rub his belly.

No comments: