Sunday, January 14, 2018

Lotsa ballet



January means one thing around here ... ballet. Her studio puts on a biggggg production. It's a ton of work but a lot of fun. Abigail has four dances this year, and JB is actually in charge of make-up .... which really means I am in charge and he will show up and work magic. Ha!

My friend Kristin took this photo. She is sooo talented. I love her work. I love this ballet group. So many Christians sharing values and life outlook! Just a great time. 

The play is at the end of the month. This year it is The Twelve Princesses. Abigail is a sylph. I have no idea what that really is.

I love watching her dance!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture of your lovely ballerina! A sylph is a spirit of the air...its a fairy :)I wish I was nearby to come to the show!! I bet it will be so much fun and I bet the makeup will be awesome!! Enjoy every wonderful moment!! N

Joia said...

This photos is A-MAZING.