Monday, August 05, 2013

Abigail Speaks



 
 
While I still am hooked to Mommy something fierce, and okay, yes, it's true, I absolutely refused to stay in the nursery at my Papa and Grama Di's church on Sunday, even with Grama Di in the nursery with me, I'm starting to really loosen up with my family. 

 
Not as sure about my Uncles. They are big and look like Daddy but aren't Daddy, but boy oh boy do I love my Aunt Danielle. She blows bubbles and let's me pop them over and over and over again. 

I also really like my Grampa K. (Although Sidge sorta tries to dominate his time, and I have trouble getting a word in edge-wise).

 
"Ummm, Grampa. Do you think you could tell Sidge to shut up and you could listen to me for a minute (even though I don't really talk yet)?"

 
"You think that's funny?"
 

 
"All right. Attention back on me. Much better."
 

 
Of course, I can't leave out my Papa. When I come in the house, he's the first one I ask for. I didn't want to cooperate for a picture, but here I am before bed last night. I really miss my Daddy, but I'm getting plenty of attention to make up for him being gone.

No comments: