Friday, August 30, 2013

Friday Funnies

This morning, Abigail pooped on the potty. I have no plans to potty train her right now, but when I saw her squatting in the corner and asked her if she wanted to go and she said yes and agreed to sit on the potty, who I am to argue. So she did. We did the "dance of joy" and praised her and petted her and cheered for her something crazy. Then I gave her a cookie. She took the cookie, looking confused, and promptly walked into the bathroom and threw it in the toilet. With her poopy. I explained this was for her to eat, and she smiled, and I gave her another one, which she ate!
*****
Isaac asked Joni why she ate smarties. "Is it so you can be smarter?" he asked her.
*****
When playing ping pong with Joni in Vermont, she complimented him on his abilities. "Yeah, I'm winning a 62-year-old," he said.
*****
Sidge: "Did you know Earth is a planet?"
Me: "Yep."
Sidge: "Then why isn't it dark outside?"
*****

No comments: