Friday, March 01, 2013

Friday Funnies

JB was introducing the kids to a new technician in his office.
JB: "This is Isaac, Sidge, and Abigail."
Tech: (To Sidge) "What is your sister's name?"
Sidge: "Abigail."
Tech: "What's her middle name?"
Sidge: "Kitsteiner."
JB: "No what is her middle name?"
Sidge: "Sweet pea."
*****
I was putting a log in the fire so my back was to the room. Sidge said, "I've got to go potty." I said, "Okay!" over my shoulder. Because I didn't turn and look at him, he said, "It's Sidge. Sidge has to go potty."
*****
Our Veggie Tales music CD has a spot where Larry says, "Get a load of this." Sidge asked what it meant, and I explained it. Later that night when JB came home, Sidge opened the door and said to him, "Get a load of this!" He didn't use it quite right, but it was cute to watch him try and say something he had learned that day.
*****
Isaac called Old Mother Hubbard ... Old Mudder Hubbard.

No comments: