Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Funnies

Aunt Connie had told Sidge one day that I was a rock star. Later that day, JB found Isaac's, once again, missing blue bear and small dog, which he definitely needs to sleep at night. (They were hiding behind a door.)
Sidge: "Daddy you did such a good job finding those."
JB: "Thanks."
Sidge: "You are the number two rockstar."
JB: "Who is the number one rockstar?"
Sidge: "Well ... Mommy."
*****
Me: "Are you tired Sidge?" (as I tucked him at night)
Sidge: "Yes, because I yawned."
*****
Sidge: "Why do we have penises?"
Me: "Ummmm ...."
Sidge: "What does a penis do for us?"
Me: "We can go pee pee out of it."
Sidge: "Why do we have eye brows?"
Me: "Ummmm ..."
Sidge: "What do eye brows do for us?"
Me: "I really don't know."
Sidge: "Yeah. Maybe we should ask Daddy."
*****
While Sidge was going to sleep last night he said:
Sidge: "When will I grow up?"
Me: "I hope not for a long time. I want you to stay my little boy."
Sidge: "But I can't help it. It just keeps happening."
Me: "I know."
Sidge: "Would you like me to stop growing up for a little bit?"
Me: "I would."
Sidge: "Okay."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eyebrows keep water and sweat from dripping in our eyes ;)