Monday, March 18, 2013

The middle

I just received a link to a great blog post about "being in the middle." I feel like I am in the middle right now. I am having more and more good days as far nausea-goes. But I am still not feeling well consistently and am sort of "hovering" somewhere in the middle.

The author of the blog shared how:

The middle is the part most us don’t want to talk about. It’s not glamorous. It’s hard.

The middle is the reason most don’t finish.

But the middle is the secret to the joy that seems to elude us.

This is where love is born. . . right in the middle.

She goes on to say:

I have good news.

You’re in the middle. {Sometimes knowing exactly where you are on your God-sized adventure helps. It’s not that you’re in the wrong place, it’s just called the middle and it’s not what you thought it would be. So don’t turn around or give up.}

Click here to read the post in its entirety! I hope it ministers to you like it did to me. No need to turn around or give up. Keep going forward!

No comments: