Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bath time


Our little girl loves, loves, loves to take her bath. The only thing she doesn't like is being taken out of her bath. She screams as soon as I pick her up to get out. I usually time it so I can feed her after the bath in order to calm her down from the hysterics of having her bath cut short.

She is a fantastic little gal. She is sleeping through the night nearly every night. She loves to be held. She loves to be burped. She loves to eat. She is smiling at us. She is smiling at her brothers. She definitely has blue eyes, but her hair color appears to be a mix of red/blonde/brown.

While I am in a bit of a cloud of sadness right now, I have been able to enjoy my little girl. I am looking forward to the day in the very near future that I am able to fully be in the moment and enjoy her to the utmost degree. I know that I will heal. I know that this is temporary. I know that I am blessed.

I have so appreciated all the prayers, love, and encouragement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an Elijah look-alike! Cute as can be.

Mrs. H said...

She looks just like Elijah! Sweetness!

David and Lesley said...

What a cutie!! :)

Rachel and Hans said...

Adorable! A sweet feminine version of Elijah!