Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Home (for a moment)

We were discharged last night. JB is at work today but doing more "preparing" than "working" I think. We believe we will be out on a flight very early tomorrow morning. Lots of things are still up in the air. I have Veronica here to help me and am trying to do "bedrest" as best I can. (I am not good at this at all especially when there are 10,000 things I need to get done before we leave.) Right now I am sitting on the porch with my feet up while the boys play with their cars.

I am still taking my anti-contraction medicine every 6 hours and will continue to do so until I am seen on Base in Germany tomorrow and they tell me what they want me to do. Once I get to Germany, the "don't do anything clause" of my life may be slightly ammended. But for the next 24 hours, JB has reiterated to me in every tone, language, and wording he can, that it is of utmost importance for me to not start heavy contractions or have any cervical changes until we reach Germany! So that is what I am doing.

There must be a ton of people praying because I am feeling incredibly peaceful in a not-so-peaceful situation. I thought I had four more weeks to pack and prepare and get life ready for our time in Germany and our return to Base with a new baby.

When will I learn that my plans are futile?!? God is in control.

1 comment:

jenicini said...

Oh how the plans change! Keep following the doc's orders - it will all work out! Thinking of you.