Sunday, May 22, 2011

May 22

Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday via email or Facebook. The boys brought me a card and sung me "Happy Birthday" this morning. I got a pre-natal massage and facial gift certificate to use. Very cool.

Today is bittersweet. I'm 34. That's a bit bitter. Ha. But also, today was supposed to be my baby shower on Base. Needless to say that was cancelled. Another bitter bite.

But it is sweet to have the three most important men in my life here with me. And Veronica is pretty cool too. We spent the day at a local nature/adventure park and had a wonderful time.

Pictures to come whenever the dumb email thing gets fixed in our lodging.

2 comments:

Faith said...

Awww, Happy Birthday!! I had no idea! Sorry it is bittersweet - you will have many more JUST sweet birthdays:).

Cha Cha B said...

I'm glad you are getting settled in in Germany. Not to worry about the shower, because we will just have to have a welcome to the world baby shower instead. You are loved and I'm glad your birthday is turning out special. Rest up and enjoy Germany!