Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Still Waiting

Well blogger is TICKING me off. I just can't get my pictures to load. I'm not sure the reason but it is throwing a kink in my whole chain! Oh well. It's just a blog site right. No need to get myself in a tizzy. So instead, I thought I would provide some quick life points regarding things I am waiting for:
  1. Still waiting for Josh and Sarah to have their baby! Due ANY day.
  2. Still waiting for Justin to get his computer fixed and get back on instant messenger! Let's go already.
  3. Still waiting for Jason to put a new entry on his blog.
  4. (Hmmmm, notice all the waiting for the three brothers. Is that a theme?)
  5. Still waiting on my money from my freelance writing. It appears they have gone out of business ... please keep praying.
  6. Still waiting to see if we will be able to attend Matt's graduation from Basic Training on May 12. It is really going to be a close call with my IVF schedule and will probably be a very last minute decision.
  7. We are no longer waiting for our friend Bara to join us in the U-S of A. He is officially in Boston (and we are hoping in Rochester soon to visit us. Maybe when it is warmer.) I have a link to Bara's blog off to the side here if you want to check out to see what is going on his life. He is updating it more often and I really enjoy reading it. Remember, Bara is our friend from Syria.
  8. Still waiting to decide if we are going to move to Florida or stay in Minnesota. Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. Currently, we are probably leaning toward Florida. But the lean is only a semi-lean at the time. It's not very strong.
  9. Still waiting to get to go off these hormones. I have tried to keep my complaining to a minimum but I have had a heck of a time. On Saturday morning, I woke up with a full-blown migraine. I haven't had one of those that went all the way in over four years. (I have only had 3, well 4 now, total in my life.) This did not put me in the best of spirits. Three and a half weeks of this kind of hormone left! Yipeee!
  10. Shoot, I am trying to think of a number 10 to be waiting about as that is a much more round number. Oh, I got one! Still waiting for spring to arrive. Yesterday was the first official day of spring. Yesterday it was 27. Not cool.

Also waiting for Blogger to allow me to load my pictures! Let's go here!

No comments: