Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday Funnies

I've been resting in the afternoon some days and letting Hannah watch a show while the other three kids play Legos upstairs. When I was done today Hannah says: "Let's play Mommy."
Me: "Okay. What should we play?"
Hannah: "Let's play Mommy and Hannah."
Me: "Okay."
Hannah: "I'll be the Mommy and you be ... wait ... I'll be Hannah and you'll be the Mommy."
Me: "Okay. Then I'm taking a nap."
Hannah: "No. Mommies don't take naps."
Me: "They don't? What do they do?"
Hannah: "They stay up all night and make dinner."

*****


Me praying tonight with girls: "and thank you Jesus that they were good girls today."
Hannah: "except for me."
(Hannah may have squeezed glue on my handmade Turkish rug today.)

*****

A fun video just watching Hannah and I playing together in her room:

No comments: