Tuesday, February 02, 2010

A Monday in Elijah's life

Elijah loves to hide in places. This is one of his favorites in the nursery. He also loves to go under the dining room table, between the couch and the window, and next to JB's side of the bed (which borders the wall.)


Yesterday I found him with the laundry basket. I had wedged it in the corner of their nursery so that he couldn't get it out anymore. Guess he still found a way.

Yesterday I was taking this picture and I asked the boys to give me a kiss. Elijah blew me a kiss! I had no idea he knew how to do this. But I tried it again after this and sure enough, the little guy is blowing kisses! Way fun! (And yes, Isaac is getting ready to tackle his brother.)

Isaac wanted slippers on. (He chose the bears and then the choo-choo ones.) Elijah didn't seem to care one way or the other, but once I put on the Elmo slippers, he was very proud and went walking all over the house listening to the eyeballs clank against each other.

P.S. Have you entered my food contest? Please participate by clicking here.

No comments: