Thursday, February 04, 2010

Kristi is here!

She got here late and we talked even later! Kristi will forever be one of my very dearest friends, and I am excited beyond words to have her in "my world" for a few days! It's amazing how you can be apart for years and still feel like you are still seeing each other everyday. I love this girl! She and her family -- Lee and her kids as well as her sisters and her parents, Ray & Doris, will forever hold a very special place in my heart.

Here's a little jaunt down memory lane!

Freshman year of college. You can tell it's freshman year because I still have my Florida tan.


Our freshman year page in the media guide.


A picture that ran in the school paper of the two of us freshman year. Kristi was amazingly tenacious on the basketball floor. Stay clear or you may get a black eye if you get in her way. She held back for no one.

Sophomore year team tournament after a big win.

1995 Seniors. Shea (far left), Kristi (with really short hair), me (with incredibly long hair! what was I thinking?) and Katashia. I stay in touch with all these girls. They are all dear to me. Shea came and visited me and Katashia now has three little ones with Nashon, one of the men's basketball players. Katashia is one of the funniest people you have ever met.

I also found this picture from freshman year of a trip that Bri (Isaac's birthmom) made to visit me. November of 1995.

4 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Oh my goodness Isaac looks JUST like Bri! Beautiful!!!

Enjoy you visit!!!

Donna Gregory said...

Wild to see pics of you where I work! I keep forgetting you were a Lady Topper! Small world! :)

Donna

Jennie Walz said...

what fun pictures to see! hope you girls have a blast together. i am glad to know that wendi is warming up again. hugs to all of your families!

Anonymous said...

How FUN! to see these!
tante Jan