Saturday, April 11, 2009

Snuggle time

Scrubs has two times of day that you can snuggle with him: first thing in the morning and last thing at night. The rest of the day, his only love language is "play". If you've met him in person you quickly recognize that petting him doesn't create a calmer dog. It creates a much more energetic dog. Snuggling is completely out. I try to get my snuggles in with him every morning. JB snapped a few photos this morning of me and Scrubs before he (or I) really woke up.


2 comments:

Rene said...

He is such a beautiful dog! My goldens are the same way- cuddlers at night but balls of energy throughout the day :)

Thanks for the advice on the Met- I really appreciate it! It's good to know that I can try 1000mg and back down if I need too.

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Cute pics. Our pup is the same way. Petting=play!!