Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dinomite!

When Elijah was born, many people gave us "twin" outfits for them. I finally was able to use one of the outfits as Elijah is now getting bigger. These little dinosaur outfits are from my Mom. Isaac's will be too small in days probably, so I wanted to have an opportunity to put them in them before the window is passed. I got both boys changed without a problem. However, getting a picture of them together was a whole 'nother story.

Attempt one. Isaac had been in the middle of playing and thought this picture thingy was a very bad idea.


Attempt two. This is right before Isaac falls off the footstool. What a bad Mommy! Putting pictures over safety. Many tears ensue.

Mom changes strategies and decides to take pictures of the boys individually instead. Elijah thought this was a great idea!

Here's the photo I decided to use for his three month picture. I love this kid!

Isaac was incredibly pleased with the idea of taking his picture by himself. No problem Mom. I can pose for a picture of me. Just don't make me share the stage with that little brother of mine, okay?


I had to include one that showed the big dinosaur head on his rear end. How cute is that? Isaac doesn't like this picture. He said it makes his thighs look fat. Ha! I love that chub.


Running from Mommy in the hallway.


Stoppin' for a quick smile.


And giving me a funny face.
I also got a very cute video of the two boys which shows off a bunch of their skills. We are excitedly waiting for Grama K., Aunt Gabbi, and cousins Grace and Nate to arrive from Fort Lauderdale so we are talking about that a lot in the video.



















6 comments:

rachel said...

I LOVE the dino on the bum! Too cute! :-)

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

Cute cute! I, too, love the dino bum!
My Irish Twins were often in matching outfits! :)

Anonymous said...

I too love the dino's, but I also love the nicknames.
Chubba and Chunker. Too cute.

Jess said...

Adorable!! Your boys are getting big!

Anonymous said...

Isaac is turning into a "little boy". I see it happening ever so slowly. Elijah is definately putting weight on. His cheeks are getting so cute.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Elijah looks like George!!!!! Does anyone else see it??? Or am I imagining it????? Wish I had an old pic of George from back when we 1st met...you would all see the same as I do!!:) NG