Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby recommendation

Someone put a link to this very cool pacifier thermometer on my blog. I must tell you that I have one of these. Someone gave it to me for a gift when Isaac was born. However, I realized that this only works if your child uses a pacifier. Isaac quit using a pacifier when he was about two months old. A few weeks ago I thought I would try this pacifier thing. I tried to put it in his mouth and he got very upset!

Elijah is still a pacifier user so sometime I'll have to try it on him. I don't think he'll go quite as postal as Isaac did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think the pacifier therm. was a acurant as a normal one. I now have one that you rub across the middle of the forehead down past the ear. It is the best thing ever. The kids don't even fight it!

Jess said...

I agree with anon...I didn't have a paci therm, but my best friend did and I never thought it was accurate as a normal, even underarm temp. Plus, my kids weren't big paci users.

I, too, have the temporal scan thermometer now and LOVE IT. Walmart carries one that's not very expensive (as they go) and it's SUPER accurate.

Anonymous said...

My kids would never keep it in their mouth's long enough to get an accurate reading.