Thursday, April 30, 2009

Saying good bye to John & Becky

We had John and Becky over for dinner last night. They even brought their little pup Annie who did very well with Scrubs. She also did very well with Isaac. Isaac chased that little dog around the entire night and kept trying to get Annie to give her licks like Scrubs does. It was very cute! Anyways, the moving process began at John and Becky's house yesterday and by Tuesday, they will be on their way to Washington D.C.

I know I speak for everyone who has gotten to know this couple here on Eglin AFB, when I say that they are amazing people, full of life and love for each other and the Lord. I am so excited to see where the Lord takes them in the next few years together. They have a lot of life changes going on right now, and I know life is stressful. I also know that I am going to miss Becky tremendously. She has been such a great sister in the Lord for me during the last year.

Okay, before I start crying, I'll leave this post at that. Thank you for blessing our lives John and Becky. We look forward to visiting you and staying up-t0-date on your lives through the wonders of the Internet and possibly even (gasp!) the phone.

Please continue to keep them in their prayers as they await the results of their latest IVF. Those of you who have followed my journey from the beginning (or have read old blogs), know what kind of ups and downs infertility treatments can evoke. Please pray for a positive result and a healthy pregnancy at the end of this two week wait.

Will miss you guys!

2 comments:

Rabens Family said...

John and Becky are in our prayers. We are looking forward to watching what God has in store for their family.

Becky said...

Thank you so much Wendi! Now you have me tearing up as well. I am going to miss you guys so much. I have been so blessed by our friendship and the support you have provided to me through everything.