Monday, April 20, 2009

Elijah's girlfriends

Well, JB and I are probably still in Destin. But here is a post I set to upload before I left!

***

Elijah is so lucky! He is surrounded by such beautiful women. Saturday at the beach, I managed to snag just one photo in the short time we were there -- it's Chloe (Eric and Andrea's daughter) hanging out with her boyfriend Elijah. How sweet are they?


Of course Elijah wanted me to make sure that I reminded everyone he is not currently dating Chloe exclusively. Here he is with Moriah (Philip and Joia's little girl) back in February.


I also snagged a video while we were at the beach. It's quite windy but shows off our gorgeous white sand beaches! I also talk about my Minnesota friends briefly! :)


2 comments:

Blessed Blackman Bunch said...

TOO FUNNY! I am sure all the little girlies are relieved to know he isn't dating anyone EXCLUSIVELY!!! LOL! :) You crack me up Wendi!

David and Lesley said...

ha ha ha, thanks for the shout out! :)