Friday, January 23, 2009

Long night

It is 5:30am. Both JB and I have been awake all night. Well, I think John may have managed a few minutes of sleep here and there, but you get the idea. I have been having regular and often intense contractions since about 8pm last night. However, I have also had periods where the contractions slow down considerably or stop altogether. We almost went up to L & D about 3 times but then something would change, and we'd wait a bit longer. By 4am we decided just to try and wait till daybreak and page Dr. G. then. I'll keep everyone posted. Needless to say, after no sleep, we are both hoping things are getting closer. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

elijah is listening already...good boy! come TODAY!! :-)

Anonymous said...

tell elijah he does NOT need to wait to be born on my birthday as previously planned!

Wendi Kitsteiner said...

Thanks Jan -- that's a relief! ha!

Anonymous said...

Wendi....we are sooo excited to here the News:-)
Praying for a healthy and SPEEDY delivery:-)
Love you guys,
Kathleen and fam!