Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Helping Daddy Cook

Last night JB decided it was time for Isaac to join him in the kitchen! I was a bit concerned since he was making Indian which means lots of onions which really bother my eyes. JB decided that Isaac needed to be broken into frying onions early on so that he didn't grow up to be an "onion wimp" like me.

Isaac loved sitting by Daddy and actually hung out with him during the entire cooking session. Here's a few snapshots from their adventures. (Oh and there is a reason why there is TP in the background. I had just grocery shopped and will still putting things away. We don't normally store the TP on the kitchen counter!)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that Isaac will be cooking Indian for his gramma?
Good work JB!!! gramma di

Anonymous said...

I love the one in the middle-he's so focused! And the last one reminds me of a Sesame Street picture game where they ask "which one doesn't belong?" and all the kids yell "THE BABY"!! It's going to be fun when people ask him when he's older when he first developed his love for cooking and he pulls out these pictures!have fun :)
grandma k

Anonymous said...

How stinking cute!!!

Anonymous said...

that chair looks really comfy...do they make them in big people sizes? :-)

Anonymous said...

I love that chair! Way to go Isaac for his first cooking lesson. He'll be a better cook at age 5 than I could ever hope for!