Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eliot

I have been following the story of Eliot for quite some time. In fact, this is where I met my great online friend Andi (aka "Funky Monkey"). This being said, you can't believe how thrilled I was when I tuned into Oprah yesterday and saw that Eliot was being included on her show featuring miracle children. What was so great about it was that it was an opportunity to share the love of the Lord with the world as Eliot's family are very strong Christians. To watch a video on Eliot's life: CLICK HERE and be prepared to cry. What an amazing story of how precious life is, no matter how short.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW

Anonymous said...

awesome

A Family Affair said...

I wasn't prepared to cry that much. How moving and powerful. What wonderful people and what wonderful things life can bring, even for a short time. Thanks for sharing.