Sunday, October 05, 2008

Day 1 of 2

Today we were able to spend one of our two Fort Lauderdale days with both families. In the morning, we hung out at my parents' house. JB and Scrubs went for a run while I went for a walk. AD came over, and my Mom made a great breakfast. All of us got naps and were pretty rested when we left for the Kits. house mid-day. We spent the rest of the day hanging out with JB's family. Mom made a great dinner, and we were able to just relax and watch some football.

Tomorrow is the big day! Pictures to come. I promise. If you think of it, please just pray everything goes smoothly and that we get called quickly to see the judge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you that everything goes smoothly for that wonderful baby boy to be officially yours tomorrow!!
Cheryl