Friday, July 20, 2007

Work Break

Thought I would take a five monute work break to give a quick life update. JB is, SURPRISE!, asleep. (Can you believe that guy sleeping in the middle of the day?!) He went to bed pretty quickly as we are taking Scrubs to the vet at 3:30.

For working from home, I am staying really busy. While I miss JB terribly, I'm not lonely or bored at all. Yesterday, three different moms and each of their sons stopped by to see Scrubs. Andrea and her son Johnathon, Tiffany and her son William, and Jenny and her son Jackson. They brought dog toys and treats. These moms think of everything! Scrubs did very well meeting all of the kids. Although, JB was home when Andrea called to see if she could stop by, and as soon as he heard she was coming he decided to thoroughly wear the pup down so he was nice and calm when the guests arrived.

Scrubs has a ton of energy but only for very short bursts. We walked to Tiffany's hosue to say hi today, and when we go thome at 10:00, he was exhausted. He's been sleeping ever since.

As for adoption news, we are currently waiting to hear back from the adoption agency to start our home study and paperwork. They told us it would take about 10 days and we are nearing that. I am anxious to get the ball rolling.

That's it -- I really don't have too much else to report. Have a good weekend everyone!

P.S. Make sure you check out the post below this one. I finally got pics from my brother Keith's wedding.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we are all going to be missing John too -as we look for stories of what he said or did or cooked and we realize he's at work or sleeping!
I was at a Farmer's market today and a woman was selling homemade dog treats - i thought of you and Scrubs and felt like buying some! Yikes!
I am praying you hear soon / at least on time re: the adoption...hang in there!
love you Tante Jan