Monday, March 12, 2007

Quick post

My cousin Josh has another song on the Indie Haven Radio Chart. Will you take a minute to vote for him? I think you can vote everyday. It's called "Holiday" by Heisman. Here's the link:

http://www.indieheaven.com/go.idh?section=radiochart

Speaking of heaven, I think it reached fifty degrees today. That felt AWESOME!

In addition, life is busy right now -- we have a lot of people coming to look at our condo as all the medical students find out where they are going and all of the residents match on Thursday. Someone put an offer on it today. Just pray that the Lord gives us wisdom as we decide how best to proceed.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh says...

I must confess, I was the one who put an offer on your condo. I plan to back out in the final moments!

No seriously, I didn't make the offer. But I know a guy who knows the guy who did!

Anonymous said...

I hear through the grape vine that Josh is playing at New Soung this year.

Way to go Josh!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oops..New SONG

Gabbs said...

Josh Smosh

Anonymous said...

Josh says...

I heard it through the grapevine that Josh is the coolest guy in "Life In The Polar North"

He has replaced JB and all other Kitsteiner men (GABBY!)