Thursday, March 22, 2007

Kit. family

I have been waiting to post these pictures until Fort Lauderdale Christian School's Alumni News came out. We took these pictures for this publication. In June, Robbie will be the sixth Kit. to graduate from FLCS and so they did a story on the Kit. family in this publication. I didn't want to print these pictures before this came out, but now that it has come out, here is our Kit. family!

Mom and Dad Kit.

The entire family: Back row: JB, Wendi, Rob, Dad, Mom, Elizabeth, Gabbi, Grant, Katie; Front Row: Matt, Grace, Nate, Ray

The eldest child -- Elizabeth and her husband Grant who were married the summer after we were. 1999 I think. I love this picture of Elizabeth. How beautiful!


The second oldest child is my JB. Here is me and my JB. These were taken by the lake by my parents' home.

Here is the third child, Ray, and his family -- Gabbi, Grace, and Nate. I am blessed that Ray chose Gabbi his wife and that they have given us our first niece and nephew. I don't Nate that well yet, but Grace is truly a huge light in our lives.

The next eldest is Katie. This is Katie with her fiancee, Eddie. They plan to get married sometime this year.

Next is Matt. This is Matt and his girlfriend Danielle. I love Danielle! She's great! (So is Matt but don't tell him I said so.)

Here is Rob. How funny is this picture. Everyone else had their "significant others". Robbie decided to make his own party! Robbie will start college at the University of Central Florida this fall.

Here are the boys of the family.

And here are the girls of the family

1 comment:

AW said...

What a wonderful looking family! You can tell there's a lot of love between y'all. :-)