Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Completely true story

So yesterday I was talking to my buddy Kristi. Kristi tells me that she took her daughters (Raylee left and Logan right pictured below) to Kentucky to visit her in-laws a few weeks ago.



On the plane, Logan was complaining that her ears were bothering her. Kristi had some lifesavers so she gave Logan one to suck on so she would swallow and her ears would pop. Logan had never seen a lifesaver before, but Kristi assured her that they would help her ears. Then Kristi turned away to deal with Raylee sitting on the other side of her.
When she turned back, Logan had stuffed the lifesaver INTO her ear. You know, "to help her ears."

I laughed so hard yesterday when Kristi told me this story. How adorable is that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute. :)
I did that one time as a kid with chewable children's aspirin that I had been given for a stuffy nose. Went right up my nose--made sense at the time!

Anonymous said...

oh those are so cute -both the aspirin and the life saver...probably not as cute that I at 50 on an overnite last weekend with 3 other girlfriends in a hotel room couldn't sleep cuz a snorer was in my bed so i went in the bathroom and tried to stuff gum in my ears --that didn't work by the way -then i wet and wadded toilet paper --i know some doctor is freaking out --it didn't work either except psychologically! I finally fell asleep!
I can't believe you are leaving Sunday....!
love Jan

Anonymous said...

by the way Wen, Oom Ed got his passort on time without a cliff hangar experience! THanks for your prayers! :)