Thursday, August 10, 2006

This is a problem

Okay so I haven't been sleeping. I am flying without JB with me. I am edgy and hormonal, and I have to take this shot this morning.

Tara came through big time and punctured my leg for me. I also had a perfect plan for how to transport my shots to Florida -- small lunchbag with frozen icepacks. That will work fine. I wake up, turn on the news and see:

You've got to be kidding me?!?! More stress. I can't pack the prescriptions because of the risk that something might happen to my luggage or that the ice will dethaw by the time I arrive. I called my mom. I called JB. I called Northwest Airlines. They said if my name is on the prescription (and I can show valid proof that it is mine) they will allow me to take my shots with me on the plane. I am hoping they will allow me to also take the ice packs as well. I am also going to go pick up a letter from my doctor giving me permission to have the icepacks. Ugh!

Please be praying for me today as I travel! I need it!

So for now, I think all is well.

No comments: