Thursday, August 03, 2006

I'm a loser baby

I stink at Gin Rummy. Well I don't really think I stink even though I keep losing. In this last week JB has beaten me three times. Then last night I taught Kelsey, and first game up, she beats me. Dave and Ajit joined us for dinner last night. (JB made a FANTASTIC meal!) (We like to feed the bachelors.) (Lesley is in Chicago for the month -- we miss you Lesley!) (Are you sick of all these parenthesis yet?) We taught Ajit and Dave to play, and I still lost! Okay, technically, JB lost the game. I finished second (to veteran Kelsey again), and JB finished dead-last. So maybe that makes JB the biggest loser.

Maybe not. Maybe I am just trying to make myself feel better.

The trivia below still does not have a winner. Join the long list of past winners which includes:
  • Ray Kay
  • Gabbi K.
  • Ebby
  • Cindy V.
Keep trying folks, and I'll post again later. We are going over to dinner tonight at my friend Kelly's house. Kelly and Roberta are the other two co-leaders of my support group, and we decided our spouses should meet for once. I also wanted JB to get to meet Kelly's St. Bernard! Sammy is MASSIVE. (So maybe I'll post again after dinner.) (I had to end with a parenthesis.)

1 comment:

Gabbs said...

deviled eggs?