Monday, August 14, 2006

Did I tell you ....

Did I tell you that last night, I CREAMED JB in miniature golf?

Okay, well actually, it was tied going into the last hole. TIED! And the last hole is one of those holes that basically, you just hit it and it goes in.

Well, that's what I did. I hit it, and it went down the hole back to the people who run the miniature golf course.

JB hit it and the ball just sat there right outside the hole, and I won by ONE stroke! It was great -- classic! We actually realized we hadn't played miniature golf since we played with Josh and Sarah in Kentucky. It's probably been about four years! I don't think it will be that long before we play again though. John says he needs a rematch.

Another thing I need to tell you is that I have been giving myself my shots!!! John helped the first few times, but this morning I did it completely myself. It really isn't hard, but I am still very proud of myself. This is important that I learn this because once I go home, JB will still be here in Florida, and I will have to do this all by my lonesome.

I am currently working from the hotel room on RLSF stuff. I am getting tons of work done. This job is not one I really need to be in office for. In fact, if we did move to Florida, I think I could keep doing it if they would have me. I did take a break for lunch. JB surprised me by coming home for lunch. He said his captain ordered him to "take his wife to lunch" and more specifically, to take me to a seafood resataurant right on the water on the other side of the base. So we did! It was AWESOME.

Speaking of work, back to it.

No comments: