Friday, April 28, 2023

Summer is around the corner

It's been a very emotional week here on the farm and in life in general.

On Monday, Sara was baptized. This was a monumental event in the lives of everyone who has loved and helped mentor Sara. To see the change in her has simply left us all feeling so encouraged about the truth of our Savior and what he does for us when we come to know him. 

I helped homeschool Sara this year, and sometimes I wondered if anything I was saying was "getting in there." But it has. She has truly come to know him.

Our homeschooling co-op has ended for this summer. This has made me very happy. Life is just busy and adding those Monday is a lot. Getting a break is very welcomed! I am on the Board of this group and am becoming a leader there. I love it. I believe in it. 

But whew, am I tired.

I am hoping to finish homeschooling my boys in Language Arts/Bible/History/Logic by May 5th. They'll still have a few things to be doing but the bulk of the work will be complete!

Hannah Kotysnki and I hope to finish the "Quad Squad" (Abigail, Hannah, Eoin, and Genevieve) by middle of May. 

Man do I need a break!

We've also had a really tough thing in our life this last week was a young woman we love dearly. She has switched foster homes and seeing all of this has been hard. However, we are super hopeful that this will be a very positive move in her life. 

It's warming up, the sheep look beautiful on the pasture, and summer is around the corner!


No comments: