Our 13-year-old Elijah "Sidge" is now 5'10". His passions include:
- Woodworking: he takes a class with Grama every Wednesday, and his precision and perfection goes well with the craft. The bird feeder (above) is one of his first completed projects.
- Fish and aquariums: he'd have 100 aquariums if we'd let him. We bought him a tank for Christmas and it truly filled him up in so many ways.
- All things animals: he'd take dogs and animals any day of the week. He is actually going to "run" our turkey production this summer.
- Birds: Loves him some birds. In fact, Ms. Blair came over the other day to bird with him.
- Plants: He recently started his own herb garden. He loves planting and is working on seeing what plants he can bring from the outside in and help them regrow.
- Being outside: He truly seems to be affected when it's raining and he can't go outside.
- Marvel Movies / Star Wars movies: Enough said!
Post a Comment