Tuesday, February 02, 2021

The Snow Queen Pictures

My very favorite picture and scene. This scene was SO beautiful.

Click here if you'd like to see some amazing photos from our production of The Snow Queen. Here are just a few that I chose to include below:

The entire cast: a smaller one this year, but great still!

That is Abigail in the green shirt in the back. And Hannah in the front left. Next to Abigail is her friend Alyssa. In the glasses in the back row is their friend Bailee. And in the front far right is Sarai. 

The girls were villagers. Here is a clip of them in a dress rehearsal. 

Another one of them in the background. 

I LOVE this picture. This is Hannah, in her icicle costume, hanging out with LoriAnn during a rehearsal. Hannah loves being in the middle of things and getting to see what is going on. LoriAnn is so amazing with her girls -- making each one feel so special. But I do think she has an extra special relationship with MY girls. :)

Abigail in her icicle costume. 

The group being goofy. Sidge is there too ... off to the left with the backstage crew. 

I am not sure why Hannah is not in this dress rehearsal. She is in this scene. But this is where they are a choir that is "messed up" by Kai when he becomes evil. 

I wanted to include this picture of Katy. This is the young lady I am helping homeschool this year. I am so proud of her. She truly has a very promising ballet future ahead of her. And she only started dancing three years ago!

I love that they include some physical scenes each year. The girl bending over on the right is Elizabeth -- the boys karate instructor. She was so impressive as a gypsy in this ballet.

We had a bunch of costumes donated to us by a studio in Florida. This was a picture we sent to their director! I love that LoriAnn finds a way to make the ballet so affordable AND so beautiful. We don't pay for any costumes. They are all refurbished each year.

Director LoriAnn. A blessing of a lady.

Rehearsal for the villager scene.

This cene (my girls are in the back) is one of my favorite scenes. It is simply SO beautiful!

Both girls were icicles. But I think I only got pictures of Abigail.

So fun to watch!

 

No comments: