Thursday, February 18, 2021

A Path to Soul Rest

 Is it ironic that

The Glorious Table

features one of my writing devotionals in their collection of devotions on a day like today? Designed to be read each day of Lent (which starts tomorrow!), this devotional is FREE! You can download your own copy by clicking here:

Today was an INSANE day for me on the farm. Lambs and puppies and freezing temperatures, homeschooling and another backed up toilet (two days in a row! We have too many people.) I counted 10 loads of laundry today because of all the towels needed for animals that had to come inside because of the temps. I was so tired that at dinner I said: "Eat whatever you'd like. Even if it's cake!" (We didn't have any cake which is why I felt this was safe.)
I plan to read this little devotional each of the next 40 days. Rest with me, will you?


No comments: