Tuesday, February 09, 2021

Small town & big family



I have four kids. And I’m one Mama. And I live out in the country. It’s 25 minutes to anything. 

So we try to be purposeful in our activities. Abigail has done ballet forever with Central Ballet. The Director, Lori Ann, has a son who owns a karate studio downstairs, and honestly based on proximity and knowing the family, we got the boys involved with karate about two years ago. 

We’ve done a lot of private lessons during COVID and have honestly tried to time lessons so the girls (Kitsteiners and Kotynskis) can do ballet upstairs while the boys do karate downstairs. 

Before COVID, Lori Ann was great about allowing Abigail to take a ballet class a simply because it was at the same time as karate!

Today, we goofed. We forgot the studio upstairs was booked so we ended up having to do karate and ballet in the same space. 

The ultimate in multi-tasking for this Mama.

I love our small town ... I love our Christ-loving community!!! Sometimes the southern “thang” drives me crazy. But mostly I love it. 

No comments: