Sunday, June 07, 2020

Puppies: Litter 3

Our puppies are just under two weeks away from going home to their forever families! This is our third litter. We plan to do one more litter before we retire Arabelle from anymore pups. 

All of these pictures were taken by my eleven-year-old son, Sidge. 

Bronco the Blue Merle who will be going to my nephew, Gabe.
We call this guy "Dragon". His owner is a friend of my Vet's and already has two other Aussies. 
Our last little guy has found a home. Joan's niece, Kelli who lives in Vermont, will be his forever family. We've been calling him "Ronan" but I love the name "Bandit" for him. 
This is the littlest of the litter. Her name is Dolly, and I think she's gonna be sweet and smart just like her Mama.  
This is "Tucker." He is going to our UPS guy: Jason.
Got to try and get a better picture of "Kona." She is going to a high school friend of both John and myself: Kara and her kiddos.

Another picture of "Bandit" or "Ronan."
Wrestle time. 
Nap time. 

Even Daddy's get tired. 
This is not a dog but a hummingbird that Sidge captured. I just had to share this pic!


No comments: