Wednesday, November 06, 2019

Review: CrossTimber - Name Meaning Gifts

Amazing Names by CrossTimber
THIS is a review you do NOT want to skip over. I am serious! If you are a parent or a grandparent, I promise you, this may be the gift for your little one's Christmas or next birthday. It is simply awesome! This is from CrossTimber - Name Meaning Gifts. While they have all kinds of AMAZING personalized gifts for your loved one, it is a personalized DVD for your child that I am going to be reviewing today. You can find that product by clicking on the following link: Your Amazing Name - Personalized Adventures for EVERY name!

I, in fact, did a review for this company back in 2016. You can flashback to my review by clicking here.

Okay, so without further ado, here is my review video:
And, I wanted to take a moment to share a second video. This is a video I took of Hannah watching her video for the very first time. She absolutely LOVED LOVED LOVED this product. All my children watched it together. It was simply AWESOME!

 

Read the reviews from my fellow reviewers by clicking the image below:

Your Amazing Name - Personalized Adventures for EVERY name! {CrossTimber - Name Meaning Gifts Reviews}

Crew Disclaimer

1 comment:

CrossTimber said...

Wendi! That is fantastic. My wife and kiddo's gathered around the screen to watch your video review, and see Hannah's face... surprised, delighted, intrigued, and for a teensy moment, a little upset that BEN was drawing on her picture! haha. We are soooooo happy that our video did what it was made to do! Thank you so much.

What is your other girl's name? We will send along some personalized Activity Pages for her.

Blessings!

John & Katie & Family
CrossTimber
www.Amazing.Name
www.Meaning.Name
740-984-2583