Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Great Friends

What a wonderful time we had here this week with Patty and her son Troy. And her husband Yamil joined us for a few days as well. It was a blast!!! They also brought their Finn. Finn is one of my dogs' puppies. So that was SUPER fun as well. Troy is SUCH a sweet kiddo. This family will always be incredibly dear to me!!!!










Next time we see them, Sidge will be taller than Patty.
Patty working with Sidge on his Spanish -- they are a bilingual family. I love hearing them talk back and forth in Spanish and English.

Troy practicing piano
Patty (a former ballerina) told me that the way I have been doing Abigail's buns is  no longer acceptable. She taught me how to step up my bun game. This was Patty's demonstration.
And here's my first try. Not too bad.
Troy is learning guitar!
And Abigail is learning ukulele! Tons of fun!

No comments: