Thursday, October 04, 2018

Some Gymnastics videos

Abigail is constantly doing gymnastics at our house. Like, seriously, all ... the ... time. In fact, I've instituted a rule that she cannot start doing gymnastics in her room until 7:30am so that I do not get woken up by summer saults and back bends. (Her room is right above our's.)

I thought I would like to share a few videos of her gymnastics. She continues to love both ballet and gymnastics intensely. Right now, we see her gymnastics simply helping her become a better ballerina and it not be something she invests a ton of time in, but who knows!

Here she is at our Tuesday "homeschool gymnastics class" working on back bends on the beam.


She will often ask me to video her so she can watch it and see what she is doing wrong. In this video below she was trying to show me her improved handstand, but she just couldn't "nail it" the way she wanted for the video:

I also crack up when I check my phone and find videos that she has done herself without me even knowing she had snagged my phone. Here's a video of Abigail just doing handstands while life goes on as normal around her:

No comments: