Sunday, October 14, 2018

Finally!! I can share my secret!!!!



I have been keeping a very big secret for many months!!! And finally I have been given the green light to share.

Crystal Bowman is a well-known children's author. She is also a good friend of Joan VanWyck. (Joan is Isaac's birth grandmother.) 

About a year ago, Crystal approached me asking if I would be a contributor to a book sharing the different stories of women who had experienced infertility, miscarriage, or adoption. Joan is also a contributor. She also asked me if I would help her connect with some of my other infertility friends!!

I can now tell you that this book has a cover and a release date!! February 5th!

While I have done a lot of writing, this is the first time my story will be published in a book! 

Please share this with everyone you know!!

1 comment:

sumita sofat said...

Nice post. If you are looking for the ultimate procedure to resolve infertility issues then visit at IVF Centre in India. Resolve your problem without any side-effects.