Saturday, July 07, 2018



We flew into Portland, Maine yesterday and then drove to Bar Harbor, Maine where we are spending two nights. This morning we got up early to get on a ship: hoping to see whales and puffins -- a sea bird only viewable in a few select spots. 

This trip serves one main purpose: celebrate twenty years of marriage to my very best friend. I truly love being married and love being married to JB. 

In addition I want to eat good seafood, watch HGTV, read a lot of books, and take a lot of naps.

JB wants to bird. 

He is becoming an avid birder. He loves it. I'll need to write another blog post detailing how passionate he is about it. And folks he isn't unusual. We are siting on a ship surrounded by a ton of birders!!!

So excited to have this six days with my husbands (and the birds!)

No comments: