Sunday, July 29, 2018

A visit from our Turkey buds

Oh how they grow. Oh how time flies. My boys' very first friend was a young man named William. I became good friends with his Mom, whom I affectionally call "Stebbs". Once upon a time they were very small. Today, they are in their 9's and 10s.


William came out to help us move the sheep. He did an amazing job and lasted longer than my boys!

Five years ago, Stebbs and I got pregnant about the same time. Her Graham is now five -- about six weeks older than my Hannah.

Graham and Hannah accidentally twinning it in American t-shirts at Yoder's.

We took the kiddos to one of our favorite places in Greenville: The Greenville Green County History Museum where the kids are able to have a blast in their "pioneer days" play area. 

We adults had just taken an awesome downtown walking history tour with our friend Ruth Kross the day before. I meant to take pictures of this but forgot ... again! John took some of the knowledge back and was passing it along to the boys during their imagination adventure.

No comments: