Monday, September 01, 2014

Off to find a farm


Our family of six is hitting the road!

Okay, not literally. But we are going to be spending the next few days looking at farms! 

I honestly am giddy excited about this. I cannot wait to see these places and find our forever home. We are looking at six different properties -- three of which on paper we have fallen in love with.

If we find our dream farm, we'll buy it. Although we don't plan to relocate to the farm until next summer. 

My husband started dreaming of a farm ten years ago -- while in medical school in Rochester, Minnesota.

(I won't even get into the fact that before that he was a graphic designer. If you've met my husband you know he's not your normal run-of-the-mill guy.)

Can't wait for this to become a reality?

And, I can't wait to see my childhood friend Michelle and her family who are going to meet us for a few days of family catch-up time!

No comments: