Saturday, September 01, 2012

Such a Girl!

Boys I know. Girls ... not so much. What do I do with this little lady? Today, in the toy section at the BX, she walked up the baby dolls, repeatedly making the sign for please and trying to hold the dolls which were strapped into boxes.
 
She brings us shoes and skirts and shirts and hats constantly, asking us to put them on her. An example? Here she is with the bloomers that are supposed to go under this dress. She insisted on wearing them on her head.
 



I am constantly amazed at how different this little lady is from my boys. JB and I often look at each other and say something like, "She doesn't seem real." We just cannot believe how different our life is from the one we imagined after our fourth failed IVF. I hope my story continues to inspire. Not that God always answers our prayers the way we hope. But that he answers our prayers in ways we never could have imagined.

To those of you still waiting ... keep the faith.

2 comments:

animalcrackerkat said...

The bloomers do make a cute hat. :) Maybe she will be a fashion designer.

Patty PB said...

I think she's following in her father's footsteps as a CHEF!!!! :)
Miss that little cutie...I can't believe how big she is already!