Saturday, September 08, 2012

A Day Trip (Part II of III)

In case you missed it, here is a link to Part I of our Day trip around the island with JB's parents. And here are some pictures of Point II: the town of Biscoitos.
 
A beautiful natural swimming hole was the main destination in this part of the trip.
 
John and his Dad
 
My two little men
 
 
Abigail with her grandparents
 
We tried to get a picture of all three kids ... but it was way too bright for Abigail and she refused to look up.
 
We tried a different angle, but Sidge tried to put his arm around her ...
 
... and hit his elbow on one of the sharp rocks. Pictures are done dude.
 
So we broke away from photos and went for a snack at the little cafe. Isaac cracked me up here, trying to see if there are in fact any raisins missing that he needs to look closer for.
 
 My boys looking out over the water -- love this snap.

Abigail wishing she could get in on the action.
 
 My amazing father and mother-in-law. They are definitely my Mom and Dad too, and I am so blessed to have such wonderful Godly grandparents for my children.

No comments: