Sunday, September 09, 2012

If you are new ...

... to my blog and our story, you may want to take a moment (or many moments), to read about where this blog was born from. While it has morphed into much more, it was originally designed to keep our family and friends up-to-date on our painful journey to the miracle of parenthood. In other words: our infertility journey.

You can jump over to my infertility blog and watch a video by my friend Linda Jones which details our five year journey to parenthood. You can also read past entries in an easier-to-follow format detailing our daily walk through our wait for children.

And to those of you who are still waiting, please know I am here with you. I am thinking of you. I am praying for you. Do not hesitate, as many of you have, to reach out to me via email (wendi@wendikitsteiner.com) if you need to get support, encouragement, or share your grief.

Here is a video that ministered to me during those years. I hope it ministers to you to:

Wes King: Thought You'd Be Here By Now

I never knew that silence could make me so deaf
I never knew that I could miss someone I'd never met
Miss someone I haven't met ... YET!

2 comments:

Nathan Fox said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
camfox said...

That was a really nice video Wendi. You've been through so much. I love your closing thoughts about how you wouldn't change any of your trials because of the blessings that have come to you after the years of heartbreak. Your family is so darling, and you are wonderful parents. I am so happy for you. -Camille
(I deleted that last comment which was the same as the above, because I realized that our computer was logged onto my husbands account instead of mine.)