Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Post Joni funnies

In church, our worship leader, Mark, reminded us that the Lord wants us to enter his presence. Isaac turned to me and said, "Mr. Mark said we are going to get presents."
*****
I took the boys to go to the bathroom when we were out the other day, and they started going to the bathroom at the same time on the same potty. Elijah said, "My pee pee got your pee pee, Isaac." Isaac agreed as Elijah continued. "It wooks like a rainbow."
*****
Elijah has a friend named Aksel. Only Elijah doesn't pronounce Aksel's name like Aksel. Because I don't use bad language I won't say how it sounds in so many words. He calls him, "A__ 'el." We can't help but laugh at this although we don't let him know.

1 comment:

Beth said...

The first name Phillip learned outside our family was an adult named Cassie. He called her "A__" for the longest time. Luckily, she thought it was funny too :)